Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the startup fees? What is the setup procedure?
No set up fees apply and accounts can be set up in minutes.
2. Is there a set amount of background
checks I must order every month?
No! At Precise Hire, we offer our clients flexibility. There are no monthly minimums.
3. How fast can I order?
Once you have set up your account, you can begin ordering immediately!.
4. What is the turnaround time?
Most of our searches will allow you to make SAME DAY HIRING DECISIONS!
5. What applicant information should I provide?
To initiate a background screening, you should provide the subjects full name, Social Security Number, and date of birth. To obtain MVR or credit information, you should also provide their address and drivers license number. In addition to this, if you require employment, education, or professional license verification, you must provide the relevant information.
6. Can one account have multiple users?
7. Are the reports emailed to me?
Yes. Reports can be emailed, faxed or viewed online.
8. Do I have to order your complete package, or can I order a la carte?
Our service packages are offered as one way of providing basic services to our clients. However, we do offer a la carte services to best serve your needs.
9. Can you provide batch processing during the seasons we may have a large surge in applicants?
Yes! Batch processing is available.
10. Do you provide drug screening?
Yes, Information about our drug screening services is available here
11. Does a live person answer the phone when we call?
Yes. Once you select Precise Hire as your provider, you will be assigned a dedicated customer professional to handle your needs.